Monday, November 24, 2008

Discrimination!

I went to campus today and got to the toilet in building A of FEUI to check my appearance since it was a hot day (but i'm, pretty sure it'll rain soon.Darn!) So i got to the cubicle and you know what, someone didn't flush after he pumped the urine out of his dick for God's sake!

I dunno bout you but for me that's exactly the reflection od men in Indonesia. It's hard for them to do little simple thing that leads them to a bigger bad things that they ignore. W'ell, i'm(unluckily)Indonesia boy(man) but i'm pretty sure i won't let any anonymous boy who use the cubicle after me see what my urine color is!Jesus!

Anyway, things bout the toilets in FEUI is that there are no seating closets and to make it even worse there're NO-not even a single bar of-SOAP! How in the name of Harold and Kumar can i wash my hand after i douche??!!

To compare the situation with the girls, they're so lucky that there are a few seating closets in their cubicles. What's this? A new kind of discrimination? Hello! Not all of males are barbarian, honey!

WARNING!DO NOT POO IN FEUI, ESPECIALLY IF U'RE A MALE!

No comments: